Thursday, June 19, 2014

Welcome to Big Blogger

Greetings! Welcome to Big Blogger. I'll be blogging about Big Brother 16, which starts June 25. I've watched every season of Big Brother, and with the exception of seasons 1 and 15, I've seen every season twice.

I am going to provide you with analysis for season 16, focusing immensely on strategy and positioning within the house. Each week, I will analyze each player's standing in the house and discuss what their best game moves would be, given their position, strengths/weaknesses, and the mentality in the house.

Join me in analyzing the game - I'm always open for debates or differences of opinion. Let's enjoy BB16 together!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing some real analysis instead of a live feeds play-by-play. I'm interested in what your thoughts will be this season!

    ReplyDelete